1) Before your lesson could you please ensure that you have washed your hands with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds.
2) Before getting into the car I will provide Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel for you to use.
3) Face coverings or face masks can be worn throughout the duration of the lesson. You may wish to bring your own to use or I can provide you with a disposable one for a nominal fee.(approx 50p)
4) Disposable rubber gloves will be available if required.
5) I will ensure any surfaces inside my car that you are likely to touch will be cleaned and disinfected before your lesson. ie- Steering Wheel , Indicators, gear lever etc.
6) If weather condition allow the car windows will be open during the lesson to ensure plenty of ventilation. Please wear warm clothing if you think you may get cold.
7) If possible please bring the exact payment for lessons to reduce the handling of cash or you could pay for the lessons electronically the day before.
8) I will be unable to shake your hand at the beginning or end of your lesson as I sometimes do.
9) I am currently unable to allow any of your Parents, family or friends to accompany you on your lesson, and I will be unable to sit in the back of the car during your Driving Test
10) DO NOT COME to your appointment, if you have any signs of covid-19 virus, including a raised temperature or a persistent cough or loss of smell and taste.
11) You will need to inform me if you have been self isolating or shielding due to being exposed to covid-19. You will also have to inform me immediately if you have any covid-19 symptoms AFTER having your appointment.
12) Please be aware that Driving lessons may have to be cancelled by myself at short notice if I am ordered to self isolate by the Governments track and trace department.